- Listening to the music player as I stare out of the bus window.
- Lying in bed wide awake after a good night’s sleep.
- Waiting for the oil in the wok to start bubbling.
- Watching the movie credits roll as people around me clamber for the exit.
- Waiting for the kettle of water to boil.
Being emo lately. Expectations falling short. Running out of ideas for assignments. Self esteem running low. A hurricane of shortcomings. A flood of emotions. Drown, drowning, drowned. I should stop dreaming about what will happen five years later and start figuring out how on earth am I going to complete my stupid concept store design. Stop waiting and expecting, start doing. I can’t string nice eloquent sentences anymore.Crap.